Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to POS Back End.
2. Go to “Account Setup”.
3. Go to “User Management”
4. Look for the user that you want to have a table assignment then click “Edit”.
5. Go to table Assignment. And select the table/s that you want to assign to the user.
6. Simply select the table/s to be assigned to the user.
7. After selecting the table, the table assignment field will look like this. (Showing the assinged table for this specific user).
8. Click “Save” or “Update”.
9. Once a table is assigned to a user. Any user from who does not assigned to the table will be prohibited by the system in transacting an order, however this can be override when the admin or manager allowed the user by entering his/her passcode
Please note that on this sample screenshot the login user is cashier 2, wherein cashier 2 was not assigned to table. That is why when cashier 2 tries to punch an order to table 3, the system automatically asks for an authorization.
There are 2 types of temporary access that can be given to a user who is trying to transact in a table that is not assigned to him/her.
One time Access: the user can only open and place an order 1 time and when he or she goes out of the table, and then tried to open it again, the system will ask for another authorization.
Full Access: the user will have unlimited access to the table until such time the table has been settled.