Here are the easy steps on how to Add Sub Recipe in Mosaic Analytics.
Login to Mosaic Analytics (https://mosaicanalytics.business/)
1. Once logged in, you will be directed to the page/dashboard.
2. Click “Inventory Management”.
3. New Window will open.
4. Click “Sub-recipe List”
5. Click on the “Enterprise Dashboard”.
6. After clicking the Enterprise dashboard, a drop down with list of outlets will appear. Here, kindly select an outlet where you need to add the sub recipe.
7. After selecting the outlet. The system will now show you the list of existing sub-recipe list.
8. Click “Add New Sub-Recipe” to start adding a new sub-recipe on the list.
A new window will open for you to input the following information
9. Sub-Recipe Name
10. Enterprise Code - the enterprise recipe code is equivalent to recipe code.
11. Yield UOM- you will basically be selecting from the list of uom on the drop down
12. Yield Quantity.
13. After fulfilling the fields, click on “Add Sub Recipe” button.
Note: Clicking this button will automatically add you newly created sub-recipe on the list of sub recipes.
After clicking the “Add recipe button, you will be redirected to the page, where all the sub-recipes are listed.
14. Using the search box, search for your newly created Sub-Recipe.
15. Click the name of the sub recipe.
16. A new window will open. Showing you the details of the sub recipe that you created.
17. Click “Composition” to add the ingredients of the sub recipe.
18. You will be directed to this window, where you can now add the ingredients for the sub recipe.
19. Select between “Yes” or “No”
Note: Choose “No” if this is for brand new sub recipe.
“Yes” if you are just going to edit/add , so that it will not override the old data
20. Search here the ingredients of the sub recipe.
21. Click on the ingredient to add
The field will expand after clicking on the ingredient.
22. Put here the Recipe Unit of Measurement
23. Input here the recipe measurement
24. Click this button to add the ingredient to the sub-recipe.
25. After clicking “Add Ingredients to recipe” button you will be redirect to the recipe composition tab.
26. Click “Add Ingredient button to add more ingredients.
Repeat steps 19-24 as needed.