Here are the easy steps on how to Add Recipe in Mosaic Analytics.
Login to Mosaic analytics (https://mosaicanalytics.business/)
1. Once logged in, you will be directed to the page/dashboard
2. Click “Inventory Management”
3. New Window will open.
4. Click “Item Recipes and Mapping”
5. Click on the “Enterprise Dashboard”.
6. After clicking the Enterprise dashboard, a drop down with list of brands will appear. Here, kindly select an outlet where you need to add the sub recipe.
7. After selecting the brands . The system will now show you the list of existing recipe list.
8. Click “Add Enterprise Recipe” to start adding a new recipe on the list.
A new window will open for you to input the following information
9. Enterprise Recipe Code - the enterprise recipe code is equivalent to recipe code.
10. Enterprise Recipe Name
11. After fulfilling the fields, click on “Add Enterprise Recipe” button.
Note: Clicking this button will automatically add your newly created recipe on the list of recipes.
After clicking the “Add recipe button, you will be redirected to the page, where all the recipes are listed.
12. Look for the recipe name then Click the name of the recipe.
Note: you can use “Ctrl+F” to search the recipe that you added.
13. A new window will open. Showing you the details of the recipe that you created.
14. Click “Recipe Composition” to add the ingredients of the recipe
15. You will be directed to this window, where you can now add the ingredients for the recipe
16. Select between the two button if you wish to update the recipe based on dates or if the recipe you are creating is a current recipe.
17. Click “Add Ingredient”.
You will be directed to this window
18. Select between the “Yes” or “No”
Note: Choose “No” if this is for brand new sub recipe.
“Yes” if you are just going to edit/add , so that it will not override the old data
19. Use this filed to search for the ingredient that is needed for the recipe
20. Click on the ingredient, in this sample, I will be clicking Bananas Raw.
After clicking on the ingredient, the field will expand. Allowing you to put more information
21. Identify the Recipe unit of Measure
22. Put the Recipe Measurement.
23. Click “Add Ingredient to Recipe”
24. After clicking “Add Ingredients to recipe” button you will be redirect to the recipe composition tab.
25. Click “Add Ingredient button to add more ingredients.
Repeat steps 19-26 as needed. Then Click on save if done/finish adding of ingredients.