Here are the 10 easy steps on Adding Access to a Role via Security Shell in Purchasing.
On the Purchasing system
1. Go to “Setting” module
2. Look for “Security Shell”.
3. Click “Security Shell”.
4. Security Shell workspace will be displayed.
5. Select the role that you need to change/create an access level.
6. Click “+” button beside the “Purchasing & Inventory”.
7. Look for the “Transfer Request”. This is in between the “weekly purchase request” & “Receiving approval.
To select the access level.
8. You may click on the boxes in front of the
“Add” – if the access if just for adding Transfer Request Transactions
“Edit” – if you will allow the role to edit the transaction
“Delete” - if you will allow the role to delete the transaction
“View” – If the access level is for viewing only
9. You may also, click the box on the right side of the screen if you want to allow all function for that role.
10. Click “Save” to record and apply the changes you created.