Here are the easy steps on how to approve a Purchase Order in Mosaic Purchasing System.
Login to Purchasing System.
Step 1: Go to “Purchasing & Inventory” Module
Step 2: Click “Purchase Order”
Step 3: Start by selecting the Date range
- Set the date range for easier searching of the PO that you want to Approve.
Step 4: Use the search field
- Type in the PO# of the po that you need to Approve.
Step 5: The system will show you the PO transaction based on the data that you type in the search bar.
Step 6: Click “Edit button”
- After clicking the edit button, a new window will appear, showing you the detail of the PO transaction.
Step 7: Click “Authorize” Button.
Step 8: Click the “Yes/no” toggle button.
- Toggle the button from No to Yes if you want to approve the PO. Or leave it in “no” if you will dis approve the PO.
Step 9: Feel free to put remarks.
Step 10: Click “Save”.
Step 11: You will notice that the status has been changed from “Pending” to Approved.
- This sample means that this PO is now successfully approved.
Repeat steps 1-10 if you need to approve other PO’s