Watch the video or follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Open your web browser and type in admin.mosaic-pos.com and enter your account login credentials.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the menu list icon on the top left part of your screen.
3. Select “Reports (New)” then click on “Product Mix”.
4. Input the desired date range by clicking on the calendar icons on your screen.
**Make sure that your date ranges start on August 23 to generate the new version of PMIX.
5. Select the Location and Terminal using the drop-down button to see available list of options.
6. Generate report via Excel (Green Icon) or PDF (Red Icon).
7. Go to your Desktop and select “File Explorer” or the “Folder Icon” and click on “Downloads”.
8. Open your file (Excel or PDF) and you should have something that looks like this.
- Location Name
- Product Group
- Forced and Unforced Modifiers
- Complimentary / Non-Revenue
- Void Quantity
- Item Price without VAT
- Total Forced Modifier Price with VAT
- Open Item
- Total (Item Price x Quantity)