1. Select the transaction to settle.
2. Tap on the “Bill” button.
3. Then, tap on the “Payment” button.
4. On the Bills and Payments page, select E-Payment.
5. Select a payment channel and enter the payment amount.
6. In here, we have an option to just Generate QR or Generate and Print QR.
Generate QR – will only display a QR
Generate and Print QR – will display and print QR
Left: printed QR on the Bill Receipt for table service
Right: printed QR for counter service
7. The customer will scan the QR using their phone to proceed with the payment.
Note: Tapping on the QR icon will display the QR window again (if accidentally closed).
Sample step-by-step process on the customer’s end.
After the payment, we will see a QR with paid status indicating the successful payment. An Official Receipt will be printed automatically.
A notification bar will appear on the POS and we will hear an alert notifcation as well.
Note: Tapping on the notification bar will display the QR with Paid status or we can simply tap on the X icon to close.
We can also see on the Bills page that the transaction is tagged as “Paid”.
E-Payment is also possible for multiple modes of payment. Same steps apply.
8. If E-payment will be used as part of multiple payment mode, we need to print the Official Rceipt manually.