1. To settle a Take-Out transaction, go to Pending menu, then select the order you want to settle.
2. Click on “Bill” button.
3. We can click on “Print” button to print the bill receipt or proceed to Payments.
4. Select the Mode of Payment to be used.
Note: Different Pay modes can be set up in the POS Back end.
5. Enter the amount paid using the numeric keypad.
Note: You can also use the quick cash payment (for example, the customer gave an exact payment).
6. Click on “Add Payment” button.
7. Click on “Print” button.
8. The Customer Details is filled out when a customer requests for an Official Receipt that will be used for reimbursement and if there is already a PTU (Permit to Use). Click on “Confirm” then an OR with customer details will be printed.
If not, just click on “Skip” button and a normal Official Receipt will be printed.
Once settled, you will be redirected to the Home page.