Kindly Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Login to POS.
1. On the Home menu, select “Take-Out”.
2. Enter number of pax using the numeric keypad.
Note: You can increase or decrease the # of pax using the “-“ or “+” buttons.
3. Click on “Confirm” button.
4. On the menu selection (left side), click the items that the customer ordered. The items will be listed on the order list (right side) upon clicking on the item.
Notes: When you click an item on the order list (right side):
· You can increase the quantity of the item using the “-“ / “+” buttons.
· You can remove the item using the “Remove” button.
· You can add request or special instructions using the “Add Request” button.
· You can change the transaction to Dine-In.
5. Click on “Place Order” button once all the orders are selected.
A KOT or Kitchen Order Ticket will automatically print on your printer.
On the Pending menu, you will also see the order.
For the settlement of transactions, another documentation is available for your reference.