For example, the customer will be using a Cash and Card as payments.
1. On the Bills and Payment page, first select on Cash.
2. Input the Cash amount.
3. Click on “Add Payment” button.
You will see the tendered amount and the balance.
4. Select Debit for the other mode of payment.
For the card payment, the process is, the cashier will swipe/tap the card on their terminal and a reference slip will be printed. Using the reference slip,
5. Input the Customer Name and Card Number (you can also use the reference number), type in the remaining balance then click on “Add Payment” button.
You will see that there is no longer a balance.
6. Click on “Print” button to proceed.
7. The Customer Details can be filled out when a customer requests for an Official Receipt that will be used for reimbursement, provided that there is already a PTU (Permit to Use). Click on “Confirm” then an OR with customer details will be printed.
If not, just click on “Skip” button and a normal Official Receipt will be printed.
Once settled, you will be redirected to the Home page.