Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Step by step guide
1. Log in to the POS Back end using your account.
2. On the Main Navigations, click on “Reports”.
3. Click on “Transactions”.
4. You can use filtering in generating the report.
- Filter by Transaction Status
- Selecting the Date Range
Note: On the image on the right, the report are all the transactions from September 22-23, regardless of the transaction status.
5. You may also view a specific transaction by clicking on the “View” icon.
6. A new window will open. You will be able to see all the details including the specific item/s ordered by the customer.