Kindly Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
1. Log in to POS Back Office.
2. On the Main Navigations on the left side, click on “Menu Management”.
3. Click on “Menu Items”.
4. Click on “Item”.
5. To add a new item, Click on “Add Item”.
6. Fill out the fields such as Product Name, Brand, Product Category, Product Group and if there are applicable Forced and Unforced Modifiers.
You can also upload image of the product, just click on “Browse” and select the image.
7. For the PRICING, there are 2 ways to apply the product price:
a. Apply the same price on all service type and channels – this means that the price you enter will be applied regardless of the service type. Once done, just click on “Update” button. The new product will now be added.
b. Apply custom price for each service type and channels – you can set a price to a specific service type. Click on “Save” icon to apply the price. Once done, click on “Update” button below. The new product will now be added.
Note: There are items that the price should be applied on their Modifiers.
8. To edit or update an item, click on “Edit” on the item you want to update.
9. Do the necessary updates and don’t forget to click on the “Update” button below to save the changes.
10. To delete an item, click on “Delete” on the item you want to delete.
WARNING: Please seek assistance from our Support team before making any deletion. DO NOT delete an item during transactions.