Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Step by step Guide
1. Log in to the POS Back end using your account.
2. On the Main Navigations, click on “Menu Management”.
3. Click on “Menu Items”.
4. Click on “Modifiers”.
5. To add a Modifier, click on “Add Modifier” Button.
6. A new window will open.
- Type in the Modifier Name
- Select a Brand using the dropdown list
- Select Modifier Group Name
Note: The Modifier Type will be filled out automatically upon selecting Modifier Group
7. Choose a Pricing option.
- First option means you will apply the same price on all service types and channels.
- Second option is the dynamic pricing where you can put a specific price on each service types.
Note: Pricing is only applicable if the Modifier requires a price. Example would be Beverage sizes. Prices of a regular, medium, and large beverage differ.
8. Click on “Submit” button to save.
9. To edit a Modifier, click on the “Edit” icon of the specific modifier you want to update.
10. A new window will open. Do the necessary updates.
11. Click on “Submit” button to save the changes.
12. To delete a Modifier, click on the “Delete” icon of the specific modifier you want to delete.
Note: Please seek assistance for the Support team before doing any deletion.
Note: There’s no search field on the Modifier menu, but you can use the pagination on the lower right to browse Modifiers.