Kindly Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Make sure that you are logged in to POS.
1. On the Home menu, select “Take-Out”.
2. Select the table where the customer/s will be seated while waiting for their order.
Note: Table selection will only appear for Table Service account type/setup.
3. Enter number of pax using the numeric keypad.
Note: You can increase or decrease the # of pax using the “-“ or “+” buttons. If you entered an incorrect #, just click on the "Clear" or "X" buttons.
4. Click on “Confirm” button.
5. On the menu selection (left side), click the items that the customer ordered. The items will be listed on the order list (right side) upon clicking on the item.
Notes: When you click an item on the order list (right side):
· You can increase the quantity of the item using the “-“ / “+” buttons.
· You can remove the item using the “Remove” button.
· You can add request or special instructions using the “Add Request” button.
6. Click on “Place Order” button once all the orders are selected.
Note: A KOT or Kitchen Order Ticket will automatically print on your printer.
On the Take-Out menu, you will also see that Table 1 has been occupied.
For the settlement of transactions, another documentation is available for your reference.