1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. Under the Menu, click on “Sales Target”. You will be able to see all the Sales Target per Mall.
Note: You can also view the details of the mall such as Trade Name, Profit Center, Loc Code and Sales Target Status when you click the specific mall.
3. To add Nday Sales Target, click on “Add Sales Target” button.
4. On this page, select a detail per field using the dropdown list such as Mall, Profit Center, Sales Target Category (select Nday Sales Target).
5. Select Date Picker Type:
then set the Date and then choose a Trade Name.
Note: You can select 1 detail only per field or multiple details.
6. Set a Sales Target amount. You can either set (a) Fixed amount throughout the period or (b) Target amount per time period.
7. Click on “Preview Sales Target” button.
Note: You will be able to see a preview the target set for November 2-4.
8. Click on “Submit” button to apply the Sales Target.
Note: You and the approver will also receive an email notification for the Sales Target approval request.
Repeat steps 3-8 to encode and post target for other months.
9. To verify if the Targets have been posted, go back to “Sales Target” menu.
10. Search for the mall using the search box and select that specific mall to view the details.
- We are seeing here now the set target for Cinnabon at SM Aura Premier which is on Partially Posted status.
- We can also click the Review icon, then check the Sales Target using the scroll bar below.
- There has been a previous Sales Target set also for this tenant in September.
We will modify the sales target of Cinnabon under SM Aura Premier.
11. To modify Nday Sales Target, click “Review” icon of the specific mall.
12. Click on the specific trade name you want to update.
13. Click on the check box and do the necessary updates on sales target. For this scenario, we updated the sales target for Nov 4 from 30,000 to 32,000.
Note: You can also select and modify multiple months.
14. Click on “Submit” button.
Sales Target has been updated.