1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. On the Menu, click on “Sales Target”
3. Search for the mall that you want to approve review and approve using the search box.
Note: You can also use the pagination below to manually search for the mall.
4. Click on “Review” icon on the specific mall.
5. You will now see the list of Trade Names or Stores with Sales Target.
Note: You can use the filtering to trim down the list. On this scenario, a Profit Center of SMAU-Food Court and Status is Parked has been selected.
There are 2 ways to approve sales target.
- Approve all sales target of the store.
6. To approve sales target for a store, click on the check box of the specific Trade Name.
7. Click on “Approve” button.
All the sales target posted for all the months will be approved.
8. Sales Target is now Approved. Click on “OK” button.
Note: An email notification will be sent to the encoder that the Sales Target has been approved.
- Approve sales target of the store per month.
9. Select a Trade Name or Store.
10. Select month or months you want to approve.
11. Click on “Approve” button.
12. Click on “Submit” button.
13. Sales Target has been approved. Click on “OK” button. The status is now Partially Posted.
Note: You will receive an email notification that sales target has been approved.
14. To return sales target, click on the check box of the specific store.
15. Click on “Return” button.
Note: You can only return sales target that are Parked and Modified in status.
16. Click on the specific store.
17. Select the month to return.
18. Click on “Return” button.
19. Type in the reason for returning the sales target.
20. Click on “Return” button.
21. Sales Target is returned. Click on “OK” button.
· You will receive an email notification that the sales target request has been declined.
· You will also see the remarks on the returned sales target.