1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. Under the Menu, click on “Sales Target”. You will be able to see all the Sales Target per Mall.
Note: You can also view the details of the mall such as Trade Name, Profit Center, Loc Code and Sales Target Status when you click the specific mall.
3. To add a Monthly Sales Target, click on “Add Sales Target” button.
4. On this page, select a detail per field using the dropdown list such as Mall, Profit Center, Sales Target Category (select Monthly Sales Target), Month and the Trade Name.
Note: You can select 1 detail only per field or multiple details.
5. Type in the Target Amount.
6. Click on “Preview Sales Target” button.
Note: You will be able to see a preview the target set for the month of December.
7. Click on “Submit” button to apply the Sales Target.
Note: You and the approver will also receive an email notification for the Sales Target approval request.
Repeat steps 3-9 to encode and post target for other months.
8. To verify if the Targets have been posted, go back to “Sales Target” menu.
9. Search for the mall using the search box and select that specific mall to view the details.
Note: We are seeing here now the set target for Cinnabon at SM Aura Premier which is on Parked status.
We will modify the sales target of Cinnabon under SM Aura Premier.
10. To modify Monthly Sales Target, click “Review” icon of the specific mall.
11. Click on the specific trade name you want to update.
12. Click on the check box and do the necessary updates on sales target. For this scenario, we updated the sales target from 180,000 to 200,000.
Note: You can also select and modify multiple months.
13. Click on “Submit” button.
Sales Target has been updated.