1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. Under the Menu, click on “Insights”.
3. Click on “Manual Upload Tool”.
4. To review manual sales upload, click on “Regular Sales”.
5. Click on “Review” button.
Note: This task is for the users with Approve permission on Manual Sales Upload Tool.
6. Fill out the fields especially those with (*).
Note: You may also refer to the email notification sent after the manual sales upload for the details such as the Company Code, Brand and Date Range or simply click on the “Click here” hyperlink on the email.
7. Click on “Submit” button.
The approver will be able to view the sales details on each column.
8. To approve manual sales upload, click on the check box of the records to be approved. The approver may also select all records.
9. Click on “Review” button to approve.
10. Click on ”Confirm” button.
11. A pop-notification will appear indicating that the regular sales was successfully reviewed. Click on “OK” button.
- You will see that the status of the records reviewed changed from Uploaded to Posted.
- You will also receive an email notification with details and status of the manual sales approval.
12. To return manual sales upload, click on the check box of the records to be updated or corrected by the uploader. The approver may also select all records.
13. Click on “Return” button.
14. Type in the reason for returning the data.
15. Click on “Return” button.
16. Click on “OK” button.
- You will see that the status of the records returned changed from Uploaded to Returned.
- You will also receive an email notification with details and status of the manual sales returned.
After this, the uploader will be notified on the returned data and will have to do the necessary updates.
17. To reapprove sales data, follow steps 2-11 of this document.
The record reviewed and approved is now on Posted status again. An email notification will be sent again to the uploader and approver.