1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. Click the arrow down icon beside your name.
3. Click on “Settings”.
4. On the Access Management menu, go to User tab.
5. To invite a User, click on “Invite User” button.
6. A new window will open. Enter the email address of the user that you will invite and select a user role using the dropdown list.
7. Click on “Invite” button.
Note: An email will be sent to the user which includes a temporary password. There is a link also where they can set up a new password.
8. To edit a User, click on the “Modify” icon of the specific user you want to update.
9. On this page, you will be able to update or modify Permissions by clicking on the “Modify Store Permission” icon.
10. On this scenario, the user has no permission for Test Store. To add permission, click on the check box.
Note: You can also select multiple stores to grant permission.
11. Click on “Apply” button.
Note: The specific user will now have access on the Selected Brand and Store.
12. To delete a User, simply click on the “Delete” icon of the specific user you want to delete.
13. To change the role of a specific user, select the user by clicking on the check box.
14. Click on “Attach Role” icon.
15. Select a role using the dropdown list.
16. Click on “Save” button to save the changes.
17. To verify your role, just click on the dropdown arrow beside your name or on the Account Settings.