1. Log in to the system using your account.
2. Click the arrow down icon beside your name.
3. Click on “Settings”.
4. On the Access Management menu, you will be able to “add Roles & Permissions”.
5. To add a Role, click on “Role” tab.
6. Click on “Add Role and Permission” button.
7. Type in the Role name.
8. Click on “Save” button.
- A pop up message will appear indicating that a role has been created.
- On this page, you can also directly update the permissions of the recently created role.
9. You can also Modify and Delete a specific role using the icons on the Actions column.
1. On the Role tab, search for the Role you want to update Permission.
Note: You may use the search box or the pagination on the lower right. The most recent created role is on the last page.
2. Click on “Modify” icon.
3. You can now grant or limit access and permissions on this specific role. Use the dropdown icon to view other options.
5. Click on “Save role name” button to save the changes.