Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Step by Step Guide
1. Log in to the POS Back end using your account.
2. On the Main Navigations, click on “General Settings”.
3. Click on “Discounts”.
4. To add a Discount, click on “Add Discount” Button.
5. A new window will open. Fill out all the fields.
a. There are 2 Discount Types
- by Percentage (fill out the Discount Rate field)
- by Amount (fill out the Discount Amount field)
b. Is Service Based? – if checked, the discount will be based on a specific service type
c. Has Customer Details? – if checked, you will be requiring customer details for this discount
d. From Price Without Vat? – if checked, discount will be on Net of VAT. If not, discount will be on Gross.
e. Require Passcode? – if checked, you will be requiring passcode to authorize discounting
6. Click on “Save” button to save.
7. To edit a Discount, click on the “Edit” icon of the specific discount you want to update.
8. A new window will open. Do the necessary updates.
9. Click on “Save” button to save the changes.
10. To delete a Discount, click on the “Delete” icon of the specific discount you want to delete.
Note: You can also view an existing discount by clicking the “View” icon.