Watch the video or follow the step by step guide below.
Step by Step guide
1. Log in to the POS Back end using your account.
2. On the Main Navigations, click on “Menu Management”.
3. Click on “Menu Items”.
4. Click on “Modifier Group”.
5. To add a Modifier Group, click on “Add Modifier Group” Button.
6. A new window will open.
- Select a Brand using the dropdown list.
- Type in the Modifier Group Name
- Select a Modifier Type using the dropdown list.
Note: There are 2 types of Modifiers --
- Forced – required or mandatory to select a Modifier
- Unforced – optional to select a Modifier
7. Click on “Submit”.
8. To edit a Modifier Group, click on the “Edit” icon of the specific modifier group you want to update.
9. A new window will open. Do the necessary updates.
10. Click on “Submit” button to save the changes.
11. To delete a Modifier Group, click on the “Delete” icon of the specific modifier group you want to delete.
Note: There’s no search field on the Modifier Group menu, but you can use the pagination on the lower right to browse Modifier Groups.