1. Log in to Purchasing System using your login details.
2. After logging in, the default page will be the Dashboard.
On this page, you will be able to view and authorize or approve requests (if you are an admin or manager) on the following:
- Pending PR for Approval
- Pending PR for PO
- Pending PO for Approval
- Pending PO for Receiving (currently unavailable)
3. To authorize a Purchase Order, select the month on which the PO was created then click on Go button.
4. Look for the PO to be approved and then click on Edit icon under the Action field.
5. A new window will open. Click on Authorize button.
6. Under the Approved field, click on the toggle button of the enabled Role to set it to Yes.
7. Click on Save.
8. A pop-up message will appear indicating that the data was successfully saved.
The PO will also be removed on the list of Pending PO for Approval.
9. Repeat steps 3 to 8 to Authorize other PO on the Dashboard.